Thursday, December 1, 2016
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Let your imagination swirl up some Fall fun – Enter to win great prizes in our co-sponsored Larchmont Village Children’s Drawing Contest!In the spirit of Fall fun, Landis’ Labyrinth Toy Shop, Art Works Studio and the Larchmont Buzz, have joined forces to co-sponsor a cool and creative Larchmont Village Children’s Drawing Contest. The theme of this contest is “Play.” Tap into your imagination, find what inspires you and have fun drawing!
Here are the details…THEME:
- Ages 2 years to 5 years
- Ages 6 years to 12 years
- Any subject involving “Play” – open to your imagination!
- Please use only the following media, on paper: chalk, crayon, ink, marker, pastels, pencil/colored pencils
- November 12th, 2016
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Drop your original drawing off – on or before November 12 – at Landis’ Labyrinth Toy Store, 140 North Larchmont Boulevard.
- Submissions are limited to one drawing per person, for each age group.
- Your submission must include: Drawing Title, Child’s Name, Age, plus Parent’s Name and Contact Information (Phone and/or Email), along with original drawing.
* Winning drawings will be announced and published in the Larchmont Buzz.
* Prizes will include Landis’ Labyrinth gift certificates, as well as one free art class from Art Works Studio.
* Employees of the three sponsoring companies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter or win.
Friday, September 23, 2016
We are so honored and excited to announce that Landis' Labyrinth is a finalist in the Totally Terrific Toy & Books Stores category in Red Tricycle's Totally Awesome Awards! Voting runs until September 30th and the Finalist with the most votes will be the winner. If you love us, we need your votes!
Vote for Us Here
Red Tricycle's Totally Awesome Awards (TAA) is the largest awards program in the greater parenting community. The TAA's recognize the best family-friendly products, parenting tips & resources across the nation. The Totally Awesome Awards allow parents to elect their favorites from a curated list of the best-of-the-best.